EastLake Network Residency
Have you ever been curious about what it takes to be a Location Pastor or Church Planter?
We can help.
The Eastlake Church Network is a rapidly reproducing multi-site church network with simple systems and structures. We offer a Residency Program which is a catalyst for planting reproducing Church Network Locations and autonomous Partner Churches. These churches are dedicated to raising up leaders who train disciples to help people find and follow Jesus.
How We Do It
- Reproduce – we make disciples & apprentice leaders
- Release – we send out disciples who can make disciples & apprentice leaders
- Reach – we start new church Locations and Partner Churches to reach the unchurched
- Resource – we share systems, creation, learning, content, etc.
- Relationship – we have an environment of collaboration and stay alongside because “We>Me”
What is a Residency?
A Pastoral Residency is an apprenticeship with an EastLake Network church. The goal of the residency is to help train and equip leaders to reproduce leaders and churches. An EastLake Network Residency is an intensive life-on-life experience where the resident spends focused time apprenticing with a Staff Location Pastor or Worship Pastor. During this time, the resident learns and trains in the fundamentals of discipleship, leader reproduction and church growth strategy.
Who Are Residents?
While every calling is unique, the EastLake Network primarily seeks individuals for residency who will:
- Lead a new location or partner church. (Pastoral Resident)
- Lead the arts community of a new church or location. (Worship Resident)
- Lead in a ministry role (Leadership Resident)
Residents are those God is calling to something significant for the Kingdom. They are people planning and preparing to launch a reproducing church location or autonomous partner church. The EastLake Church Network identifies, coaches and releases these residents.
There are several possible outcomes and ways to go about funding each of the three residency roles. The goal is to reproduce, disciple and multiply more churches. There is no guarantee that a resident will become paid staff during or after a residency.