After completing a 12 to 36-month residency
- Resident plants a new EastLake Church Network Location;
- Existing Location Pastor leaves and plants new ELN Location. Resident stays and becomes the Location Pastor;
- Location grows in attendance and giving and the Resident stays to become the Associate Location Pastor;
- Existing Location Pastor leaves and plants autonomous Partner Church. Resident stays and becomes the Location Pastor; or
- Resident plants an autonomous Partner Church.
- Non-Funded: Resident has part-time or full-time job and volunteers in the Residency. Contributes 15-20 hours per week to the Residency.
- Self-Funded: Resident raises financial support and has outside funding. May have a part-time job in addition to self-funding. Contributes 15-20 hours per week to the Residency or full-time hours (40-50 hours) depending on self-funding.
- ELN Partially Funded: The EastLake Network pays partial salary to Resident. Resident works 20-29 hours per week.
- ELN Housing Option: When available the ELN may offer housing to a full time or part time Resident.