What is the Structure of the Pastoral Residency Program?
- Assignment: Staffed at one of our local Church Locations in an apprentice role with the Location Pastor or Worship Pastor.
- Ministry experience: You will gain real life ministry experience in our hands-on approach.
- Team building: You will be taught how to recruit, train, release and disciple teams using our Leadership Ladder method.
- Mentoring / Coaching: You will receive weekly mentoring and coaching from the Location Pastor or Worship Pastor.
- Retreats & Conferences: You will have access to all the EastLake Network retreats, conferences and gatherings.
- Raise a reproducing Church up out of the culture where God has called you by helping people find their way back to God.
What Can I Expect to Take Away from the Residency?
Our Residency is designed to equip you to make disciples and plant a reproducing network location or church.
You will understand how to:
- Develop and coach reproducing leadership teams
- Develop and coach a reproducing groups ministry
- Develop a higher level of on-stage presenting and content creation
- Create a ministry calendar
- Create and manage a “My Reproducing Plan” reproducing goal system
- Create your launch plan and timeline
- Manage a ministry budget
- Lead a growing reproducing network location or church
Who Can Apply for Residency
- Both men and women expressing a calling to ministry can apply for Residency